article An exclusive interview with Fox News’ senior correspondent and co-anchor Bill O’Reilly reveals how the network has transformed a story about a child’s death in an Ohio preschool into a big-screen blockbuster.
O’Reilly, who now hosts Fox & O’Connor, told O’Neil that he thought the story was so outlandish and overblown that he felt compelled to do an interview with the child’s mother.
“I didn’t want it to be about a story of a kid who was murdered and it being a fake news story,” O’Neill said.
“So I decided to ask the mother and ask her about it, and she said it was just something she had read about in a newspaper.
It was an internet article.
I just didn’t think it was worth the effort to go through the effort of going through the entire chain of custody and filing a lawsuit.”
O’Neill explained that the article that aired on April 19, 2018, was actually a story from a local paper that referenced a news story about the death of a child at a preschool in Ohio.
The article referenced a “school safety alert” from the Cleveland Plain Dealer that said the death was a homicide.
The story had been widely circulated by the time the story aired, O’Donnell said.
“The real story, the true story, is that a child was killed in an accident at a Cleveland preschool,” O”Neill said, adding that he knew there were questions about whether or not the incident happened, but that he didn’t believe it was “a fake news” story.
The article was widely circulated and included the same headlines, O”Reilly said.
But the story that aired that day didn’t reference the death.
The headline read: “Child killed in accident at Cleveland preschool.”
The network later retracted the story and apologized for the error.
O’Brien said that Fox News had not changed its editorial approach since the story went viral.
“They had a hard time trying to figure out what to do with it.
I can’t say it was easy for me, but I understand it,” OBrien said.
The network has apologized for any confusion that was caused, and O’Leary said he was pleased that the network would address the story in a way that would allow the story to be shared with a broader audience.OReilly said that he had “never seen anything like it” in the network’s history, adding: “I had never seen a story like this before.
I think that was the most amazing thing about it.
The whole thing has been very surreal, and I think the story is a great story.”
The story sparked protests from the Trump administration and some members of Congress.
But O’Neal said the Trump Administration and many in Congress “have been too busy attacking me, to even look at this story.”OReilly’s departure from Fox News was not announced publicly, but he had previously said that the show had been a “challenging one.”
“It’s been a challenging one.
I would have never gone to Fox, but at the same time, I’m not going to go away from Fox,” OReilly said in an interview last week.
“And I’m still going to do it.
So I’m going to continue to do the show.”